The new week started with the shocking information by Jack Ma. The richest Chinese businessman, Jack Ma retires. He stands to be one of the tech entrepreneurs with the most charismatic personality in the world, is retiring. After creating a multi-billion business as the co-founder of Alibaba, is now plans to take some time off
Apparently, Jack plans to go back to his teaching roots. The billionaire and chief executive want to give back to the society by investing his money and time into the education sector.
Jack Ma Retires- Things You Should Know
- The company, Alibaba came into existence in the year 1999.
- Jack Ma and his college friends founded this company in their apartment in Hangzhou.
- Being born into a poor family in the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou, before becoming a self-made dotcom billionaire, he was as an English teacher.
- With the goal to build a company that can make China and the world proud, Jack’s huge dedication made a difference.
- Further, he expresses his love for education in an interview. He also adds that his retirement is not the end of an era but “the beginning of an era.”
- According to securities filings, he owns around 6.4 percent stake of Alibaba.
- Today, Alibaba holds an entire range of e-commerce, online banking, cloud computing, digital media, and entertainment. Also, it exercises work on a corporate messaging service similar to Slack.