Panjab University Youth Festival begins for Zone-A begins at GGDSD College, Sector 32. The commencement of the event was from 25th September 2018, Tuesday. This four-day event will include the participation of 3,000 students. Furthermore, there are many competitions, around 68 in which prizes will be awarded to the winners. Likewise, these competitions are ranging from classical music and dances to literary items and heritage art and craft.
Panjab University Youth Festival Begins- Catch the major highlights
- One of the biggest inter-college events of the university, GGDSD College is hosting it this year.
- The theme of this year’s youth fest is ‘Ye desh hai veer jawanon ka’.
- The Chief Guest of the event is BL Sharma, Education Secretary, Chandigarh Administration
- PU Vice-Chancellor Prof Raj Kumar after inaugurating the fest encouraged the students to believe in their qualities and bring them forward.
- Above all Prof Kumar appreciated the enthusiastic participation of the faculty, guests, and students in the fest.
- He addressed the gathering and shared how important exposure and experiences gained during such is.
- Dr. Nirmal Jaura, Director, Youth Welfare, PU, also encouraged the students to live dreams with high spirit,
- Quoting Gurbani, “Man tu jot saroop hai, apna mool pehchan”, the Director encouraged the participating students.