The new iPhones by Apple launched recently create another swaying market strategy. The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max along with iPhone XR mark the beginning of a new market competition. The successful strategy of introducing another range of bigger, faster and more expensive iPhones began on 12 September 2018.With the premium model iPhone XS a 5.8-inch screen, and the iPhone XS Max- a 6.5-inch screen it stands to be the biggest-ever smartphone.
The company also displays the iPhone XR, an entry-level model with a 6.1-inch screen.
New iPhones by Apple launched- Top facts you should know:
- The iPhone XS is not the “Ex Ess” but it is the “Ten Ess” meaning the big-screened version is the “Ten Ess Max” and the little one is the “Ten Arr”.
- The A12 Bionic processor makes the camera really smart.
- Both iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max include 3D Touch.
- The 5.8-inch display in the iPhone XS will give more display size than the iPhone 8.
- The iPhone XS and XS Max have Dual Sim Dual Standby making it the best phone for traveling.
- While the iPhone XR has 64/128/256GB storage capacities, the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have between 64 to 128 or an unprecedented 512GB of storage.
Although the new collection takes the heart away, it’s expensive and not everyone’s iPhone. You can buy yours as the pre-orders starts on 14 September at 8.01am . You’ll be able to pick one from the Apple Store on the 21st September 2018.