The month of August has begun with zeal and enthusiasm. The Tricity has also lit up with special greetings from Sports-13! You all might be wondering what lies behind this greeting.
Bringing to the 18+ youth and adults of tricity an event called “Ride for Freedom” conceptualized by Sports-13. This special collaboration shall take place on 19th August, Sunday. So pack up your upcoming weekend to get set and go!
Details of the event:
- This category is open to people (male / female) above the age of 18 years.
- The participants will be given certificates, T-shirts, Chest No., and Refreshments.
- Medals shall be awarded to the first three winners along with entry to the 6th Chandigarh Cyclothon 2018.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 500/-
Fun Maza Ride
- The fun should be there for everyone. Yes this category is Open for All
- All the participants shall be rewarded for their efforts of letting go for fun.
- They shall be provided with T-Shirts, Refreshments, and Certificates.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 300/-
Start & Finish Point – Jan Marg (Sector-9/10 Lights)
There shall be an Expo One day before the event at the Cafeteria Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Terms & Conditions for this event:
- The payment is non- refundable.
- The participant will be allowed only with cycles and well- equipped with other needed types of equipment
- Entries made on the spot shall not receive T-shirts.
- The decision of the coaches shall be final.
- Sports-13 shall not be responsible for any mishappening, injuries, accidents etc.