SEBI Recruitment 2018 officially releases its official notification. Advanced information for the recruitment of 120 posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) is announced. The Market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) will begin the online application process from September 15, 2018.
The interested candidates have to give a written test conducted online in two phases. An interview takes place after clearance of the two exams. The phase I exam consists of multiple choice questions on topics such as
- General Awareness,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Reasoning test
- Awareness of Securities Market
- English language
The selected candidates for the post of Officer Grade A undergo a probation period of two years.
SEBI Recruitment 2018-The eligibility criteria and other details :
1. Candidates should be within the age of 30 years.
2. Final year students are also eligible to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018.
3. Students applying for general and legal stream must own a Bachelors’ degree in law/Engineering/Chartered 4. Accountant/Company Secretary/Chartered Financial Analyst/ Cost & Work Accountant or a Masters’ degree in any discipline.
5. For Information Technology stream candidates must be a graduate in engineering or any other discipline.
For further details, interested candidates can check the SEBI’s official werbsite: www.sebi.gov.in.