UPSC Recruitment 2018 starts with the recent notification for the application. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites the applications for various positions. They include posts such as Director, Lecturer and Economic Officers.
Interested candidates must check details information on the website before proceeding for online form submission . The last date to apply the forms is on or before 27th September 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018- Instructions to be followed:
1. Candidates should visit the website – https://upsconline.nic.in . Then click on it register
2. Now click on “Apply Now” in front of the post to apply under Advertisement No. 17/2018
3. Enter Registration ID, Password, Captcha Code and submit
4. Candidate must fill the application form, pay the application fee to complete the process
5. Download the confirmation page . Remember to take a printout for future reference.
UPSC Recruitment 2018- Vacancy Details:
Economic Officer: 4
Director (Institute), Indian Institute of Handloom Technology: 3
Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship): 3
Since the eligibility criterion, age-limit and pay scale are different for the various posts, thus visit the link below:
Direct Link: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
Application fee: The candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 25. While SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are not required to pay any fee.