With the Whatsapp on JioPhone, telecom company Reliance Jio creates another news. It introduces the mobile app WhatsApp on its 4G feature phone device, JioPhone. The telecom company, which is part of billionaire Mukesh Ambani-led conglomerate Reliance Industries, keeps up with the announcement made in July this year. The statement to introduce mobile apps such as WhatsApp on the JioPhone platform completes successfully.
Reliance Jio currently offers two devices under the JioPhone platform. With an earlier version, now its upgraded as JioPhone 2, Further the company also announces a flash sale of JioPhone 2 on September 12.
WhatsApp On JioPhone: 8 Things To Know
1. Mobile app WhatsApp is available on the JioPhone app store starting September 10, 2018 . It is all set to roll out on all JioPhone devices by September 20, 2018.
2. The rollout of the application, the company says is coming after many successful completion of the trials.
3. WhatsApp creates this new version of its private messaging app for JioPhone. The purpose is to provide people with a simple, and secure way for communication with friends
4. The mobile app is easy to download from the JioPhone app store.
5. JioPhone users can download WhatsApp on both the JioPhone and the JioPhone 2 devices. T his can be done by visiting the app store and clicking on download.
6. The user requires to undergo the verify his or her mobile number in order to be able to use WhatsApp.
7. This makes the user chat one-on-one as well as in groups after verification.
8. Reliance Retail says to have created a special helpline number 1991 to resolve queries on JioPhone.